What's your #1 pick for anime and realism model?

Use this forum regarding anything about using Stable Diffusion AI Art generator. Use AI Artworks forums to present the AI artworks.
SaiaMa23

What's your #1 pick for anime and realism model?

Post by SaiaMa23 »

Hello. When I tried SD, it seemed that the most important thing was which model to choose. Of course, if you want to create a good image, you need to create a good prompt, but....

So I often go into Civitai and browse various models, and I download and use the ones that I think are good, and some of them produce really messy results, while others produce really cool images.

So if you choose a good model, no matter what prompt you type, it seems to be creating a really good image. What are your favorite models?

My choice is this one these days.

Anime: Animatrix
Realism: Photon

Not so long ago, RevAnimated and henmixReal have been my first choice, but nowadays my #1 choice is Animatrix and Photon.

What are your #1 picks for Anime and Realism?
anipaco2002

Re: What's your #1 pick for anime and realism model?

Post by anipaco2002 »

I agree that animatrix and photon are good for anime and realism.
However, animatrix images are likely very close to realistic images rather than anime style.
So I like yuzu for anime style because it's more likely making anime images.
And for the realistic images I also prefer aZovyaphotoreal.
aZovyaRPGartistTools is for the images in between of anime and realism.
So my #1 picks are

Anime: yuzu
in between: aZovyaRPGArtistTools
Realism: aZovyaPhotoReal
Japanese, AI Artist, Web Designer, Photographer, Painter, Hentai, Naturist, Traveler, Marvel, Anime, Cartoon
Marcellus

Re: What's your #1 pick for anime and realism model?

Post by Marcellus »

My top choice for anime and realism model would be "Attack on Titan." Its blend of intense action, complex characters, and thought-provoking themes creates a compelling and immersive experience.